Here are some of my tips on how to get started with couponing:
- Start with creating your own email just for your coupons. This way, you’ll be able to separate your personal emails away from your couponing emails alot easier!
- Organize your coupons. Find the best way for you to organize your coupons. For me, it’s in a binder with full page business card holders, and a page in front of the grouping with an inventory of which coupons are in that section.
- Next, the fun of couponing begins! Start looking for sites that will either mail you coupons, or you can print them off at home. If you are printing at home, the best way is with a colored printer. That way the scanners at the stores can scan them easier.
- Wait for the coupons to be mailed to you! It’s so much fun getting stuff in the mail!!
- Cut your coupons out, take inventory, and put them in the correct group.